The version that corresponds to the documentation translated in Chinese is
1.5.0-b1:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.5-b1

The new v.1.5 contains mainly the following changes:
- Hadoop and Spark were moved to a separate space:
https://apacheignite-fs.readme.io/docs
- Every category has an overview session now, e.g. Clustering, Data
Structures, etc.

You should be able to compare the GIT repos to apply the changes. Let me
know if you have more questions.

D.