SqlQuery, TextQuery and SpiQuery are similar to ScanQuery because all of
them also defined as Query<Cache.Entry<>>.

It can be usefull to have one query SqlQuery that can return different
result that will be produced from cache entry by transformer.

Actually only SqlFieldsQuery has different definition. So transformers can
be applied to any type of query (including SqlFieldsQuery, I believe).

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.