I like the new method on IgniteCache API:

<R> QueryCursor<R> query(Query<E> qry, Transformer<E, R> transformer);

I do agree that it makes little sense for the SqlFieldsQuery, but we can
simply throw an unsupported exception here. For all other queries it does
make sense.

Val, can you put together all the thoughts expressed in this thread into a
ticket?

D.