Hi Cristian,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

Please properly subscribe to the dev list, so we would not have to
explicitly approve your messages.

Your contribution will be much appreciated. Please get familiar with our
contribution process described here:

https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Also, please create an account in Apache Jira and send us your username. We
will add you to the list of Ignite contributors. Once done, you will be
able to create a ticket and assign to yourself.

Thanks,
D.