Sergi,

But current signature of query() method returns not just some
iterator, but rather iterator of R which is type param of Query -
i.e., we won't be able to return an int inside a QueryCursor<R>. At
least without API change (signature of query() method will have to be
changed to drop genericness, or in some other weird way). Is this what
we really want? Or am I missing something in your point?

- Alex