Hi Kosntantin,

Thanks for the contribution! Personally, the API looks good from my standpoint
of view. However the overall contribution has to be reviewed my Ignite caching
maintainers.

Please learn our development process [1], add new tests that would check your
functionality and send a pull-request to the community [2].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute>
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request