On 2016-12-10 21:24 (+0100), Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org> wrote:
> According to the discussion on the dev list [1], the following candidates
> were proposed for the Apache Ignite PMC Chair position:
>
>  Vladimir Ozerov
>  Konstantin Boudnik
>  Valentin Kulichenko
>  Denis Magda
>  Branko Čibej

I'm mildly intrigued that anyone would put my name on a PMC Chair vote proposal
without asking me first ... especially since I've not been subscribed to any of
the mailing lists for a looong time now. Not that there's any danger of my
being elected, but just for the record: I'm not a candidate, please do not
waste any of your votes on me.

And since I have not been active in the community and have not contributed to
the project for so long, nor do I expect this state of affairs to change in the
foreseeable future, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce my
resignation from the Ignite PMC.

My decision is final, and is the result of changing interests and personal
circumstances. I wish you all the best of luck with the project and community.

-- Brane