I’ve finished the review and released all the parts of DML documentation [1].

Prachi, could you review whole SQL Grid documentation [2] including [1]? Also
it will be great if you check this newly added section [3].

[1] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/dml
<http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/dml>
[2] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/sql-grid
<http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/sql-grid>