> I am afraid I did not understand this at all. Please elaborate.

I just want to understand which benefits we get when implement what we're
talking about. If major benefit is reduced latency of ring messages, then
the assignment 'ARC ID' in accordance with latency value is quite
enough. But if there are any hidden problems because of the large number of
reconnection (like I described in first message in this discussion), then
better to find a way to determine real physical location.

> And, yes, proper built ring should reduce latency of ring messages IMO.

Okey, then i think Vyacheslav's idea (using latency values) is quite enough
when we can't determine real physical location.