Sergi, Alexey G.,

I see your point and am rather inclined to agree that we should let
current notion of "single schema - multiple tables" live.

Still, if we create schema with cache config file, what's the whole
point of SQL then if the user anyway has to write XML? This probably
could be useful to propagate configuration to all cluster nodes tho.

And if we skip CREATE TABLE now, it means that we leave user facing
the need to write XML configuration, no other options. Is this what we
want?

Still I must admit that leaving user with his familiar XML stuff looks
attractive - no messing with bunch of unknown new params, just write
your XML and go. Also it's portable and allows to re-use
configurations easily, so undoubtedly is a good approach from some
point.

- Alex