Dima,

> How about dynamic caches? Isn't the metadata already maintained across all
> nodes every time a new cache is created? What am I missing here?

Right, however, this section of the docs

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jcache#section-dynamic-cache

does not clarify Ignite's behavior regarding dynamic caches when a new
node joins the cluster. Will it just pick up dynamic cache
configurations from the peers without being explicitly configured? If
yes, I suggest that we at least mention it in the docs. (Sorry if I'm
missing something but I skimmed through the documentation and have not
found a clear answer to this.) Could someone clarify please?

- Alex