"undeprecating" - lol :D
Consider introducing @Un annotation which negates all annotations on the
same level and below.

I would probably agree with Val and Vova, but adding features to
thin-client seems questionable to me.

Is these possible:
1. avoid dependencies on client machine and require ignite-jdbc.jar only
(e.g. gathering dependencies inside the jar).
2. make it possible to provide just address and port to send join request
to without providing the entire IgniteConfiguration. Client node sends join
request to the cluster with flag that this is jdbc-driver connection and
server-side topology omits configuration validation and forces client to
set some properties if this is necessary (e.g. CommunicationSpi
implementation class and settings)
3. add possibility to offload complex reduce processing to server. Which
may be very helpful for main client-server use cases when clients being run
on much weaker machines.

?

--Yakov