Val,

1. Our clients should stop require persistent store implementation if they
do not need it. Can you please file a ticket? I know you fixed some places
already. As an idea I would keep everything in binary format until we
really need it. Will that work?
2. We can try adding the very first step to fetch the configuration and
then proceed with normal start.
3. Agree, but user needs to define the closures then. I would think on how
to put this to a product.
4. This needs to be implemented :) I mean we can communicate to a client
through server it is connected to.

Thanks!
--
Yakov Zhdanov, Director R&D