well, there a couple of issues preventing transaction proceeding.
At first, After transaction serialization and deserialization on the remote
server, there is no txState. So im going to put it in
writeExternal()\readExternal()

The last one is Deserialized transaction lacks of shared cache context
field at TransactionProxyImpl. Perhaps, it must be injected by
GridResourceProcessor ?

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*