Because even if you make it work for some simplistic scenario, get ready to
write many fault tolerance tests and make sure that you TXs work gracefully
in all modes in case of crashes. Also make sure that we do not have any
performance drops after all your changes in existing benchmarks. All in all
I don't believe these conditions will be met and your contribution will be
accepted.

Better solution to what problem? Sending TX to another node? The problem
statement itself is already wrong. What business case you are trying to
solve? I'm sure everything you need can be done in a much more simple and
efficient way at the application level.

Sergi