Actually, there is no dirty value. The value is visible only in scope of
the transaction.
You call doInTransaction for ignite(1) thus initiating a pessimistic
transaction.
Inside doInTransaction cache.put is called, but cache belongs to the
ignite(0) and therefore
the put happens in an implicit transaction and succeeds immediately.
So, the value received by cache.get is not a dirty value.

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 5:57 PM, ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <alkuznetsov...@gmail.com

--
Kind regards,
Alex.