Hi Evgeniy,

Thank you. Ignite Basic is one suite from approximately 80 suites that
covers Ignite by automated tests. Which is why I suggested to use RunAll
chain in ignite 2.0 group. Yes, several tests may fail, especially if it is
flaky tests or failure is related to the specific JIRA issue.

About change itself: This change seems to be very impact. There is
possiblity that many of existing plugins relies on existing order of
initialization. This change may break plugin initialization in unexpected
manner.

Could we
- fix javadoc according to existing order in code
- find out new solution?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov