Thank you! Many thanks to Dmitry for his attitude and dedication!

On 24.07.2017 16:47, Semyon Boikov wrote:
Evgeniy and Dmitry, thanks for the fix! Merged into master.

Thanks!

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 9:21 PM, Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Evgeniy,

 From my point of view there are no problems with this fix. My testing
didn't show any issues with fix.

Igniters,

Are there any additional comments on this issue? Can we proceed?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov