Sergey,

That’s the only concern I have:

* 5. User takes out nodes from cluster (e.g. for maintenance purposes): no
  rebalance happens until user recreates BLT on new cluster topology.*

What if a node is crashed (or some other kind of outage) in the middle of the
night and the user has to be sure that survived nodes will rearrange and
rebalancing partitions?

—
Denis