I still do not see why anyone would explicitly call these 2 methods:

*Ignite::activation::establishBaselineTopology();*
*Ignite::activation::establishBaselineTopology(BaselineTopology bltTop);*

For example, if a web console, or some other admin process, want to
automatically set currently started nodes as the baseline topology,
shouldn't they just call a setter for minimalActivationNodes?

D.