Hi, Igntrs!

I’m working on a ticket "Context switching for pessimistic transactions"
[1].

Goal of the ticket is to support transaction suspend()\resume() operations
for pessimistic transactions. Resume can be called in another thread.

Imagine, we started a pessimistic transaction in thread T1 and then perform
put operation, which leads to sending GridDistributedLockRequest to another
node. Lock request contains thread id of the transaction. Then we call
suspend and resume in another thread and we also must send messages to
other nodes to change thread id.

It seems complicated task.It’s better to get rid of sending thread id to
the nodes.

So, there are 2 possible options :

   1.

   Remove threadId field from all requests\responses , but it would break
   compatibility
   2.

   Don’t remove the field, just put -1 (undefined) in it. But it will
   affect transaction logic on nodes.

I prefer 1 option.

Thoughts ?

--