Please share a link. These tests still use Ignite predefined types as SqlQuery,
SqlFields query and other existing Ignite APIs:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/master/modules/platforms/dotnet/Apache.Ignite.Core.Tests/Client/Cache

Iā€™m looking for test that will 100% correspond to what Prachi is it trying to
do.

ā€”
Denis