Hi Prachi,

I've forked your repo, my changes are there:
https://github.com/ptupitsyn/ignite-examples/blob/fix/src/main/java/ignite/myexamples/thinclient/ThinClientExample2.java

* getOrCreateCache fixed
* 27: documentation updated, I've forgot about wrapped complex objects
* Common readBinaryObject method added, you can extend it further. Works
with doSQLQuery
* getQueryCursorPage: fixed by using readBinaryObject method
* putBinaryType: Fixed that for you. Request length was wrong, and some
extra data in the schema.
* doQueryScan: filter object is a Java object
implementing IgniteBiPredicate, serialized as BinaryObject.

I could write all the code for you, but that does not make sense.
We need to make sure the spec is correct, so someone else (not me) has to
follow the spec, write code and see if it works.
It helps finding issues like missing 27 code, etc.

Thanks,
Pavel