Nikita,

I took a look at the changes and see two issues.

The first one is additional dependencies in core module. That means you
should whether make the filter plugable and provide some additional module
for it or put all the necessary classes to ignite-core.

The second is possible bottleneck in NIO threads. Since each worker serves
several connections we may face troubles on big clusters (for example one or
two ignite server nodes and a few dozens client nodes) because
compression/decompression is an expensive operation and happens (in your
implementation) in NIO threads where message processing becames sequential.

The provided benchmarks are quite synthetic (they are local, they involve
only two nodes, they don't use "real" operations like put, get, putAll etc
and don't show a real picture)

We have to be careful with such changes and check all possible scenarios.