Vladimir Ozerov, I also agree that your solution is good.

I will check this flag before adding a client to map of clients. If one of
the nodes have the flag then the session will be marked "compressed".  At
the nearest time, I will provide a solution.

Dmitriy Setrakyan, I will implement and test compressed flag after I write
test with real operations (put, get etc) on yardstick.

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita