Guys,

Thanks to Dmitriy Pavlov we found the ticket [1] which causes a major
slowdown when page replacement starts. Even though it's not a regression, I
suggest we consider it a blocker for 2.4 because this is a huge performance
issue which can make it virtually impossible to use native persistence when
data size is significantly larger than memory size.

Any objections?