I guess this depends on how long it will take to implement.

Is it acceptable to release 2.4 without this fix (which allows integrators
earlier access to elements such as thin client protocol etc), but follow it up
with a 2.4.1 release containing the performance fix?

What is the community policy for minor point releases? Does the build/release
process allow for a more agile release cadence?

Thanks,
Raymond.

Sent from my iPhone