Hi, thank you!

I've found several suspicious fails: such test fails have rate less than
1%, it is probably new failures.

It would be great if we can fix it before merge. Could you address this
fails?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

IgniteCacheTestSuite5: IgniteCacheStoreCollectionTest.testStoreMap (fail
rate 0,0%)
IgniteCacheTestSuite5:
CacheLateAffinityAssignmentTest.testDelayAssignmentClientJoin (fail rate
0,0%)
IgniteCacheWithIndexingTestSuite:
CacheRandomOperationsMultithreadedTest.testAtomicOffheapEviction (fail rate
0,0%)
IgniteCacheWithIndexingTestSuite:
CacheRandomOperationsMultithreadedTest.testAtomicOffheapEvictionIndexing
(fail rate 0,0%)
IgniteCacheWithIndexingTestSuite:
CacheRandomOperationsMultithreadedTest.testTxOffheapEviction (fail rate
0,0%)
IgniteCacheWithIndexingTestSuite:
CacheRandomOperationsMultithreadedTest.testTxOffheapEvictionIndexing (fail
rate 0,0%)

IgniteBinarySimpleNameMapperCacheFullApiTestSuite:
GridCachePartitionedNearDisabledMultiNodeWithGroupFullApiSelfTest.testWithSkipStoreTx
(fail rate 0,0%)