Hi all,

> I've made some research about this problem and i think that in general we
> should move stopAllGrids method in GridAbstractTest class to
> afterTestsStopped method with some changes. Am I right?
Let's just add stopAllGrids(flase) to GridAbstractTest 's
afterTestsStopped method
body.

> I have a question about stopAllGrids(boolean cancel) this "cancel"
That's just a flag means "do not wait for any operations finish"
See no reason to set it true in that case.

> If you delegate closing to afterTestsStopped this will affect only
> last test (method).
The idea is to stop all nodes at last test's method finish.

>  Nodes that survive between tests can affect successive
tests.
Thats ok. we have a lot tests where nodes reusable between test's methods.