Good, hope that everyone interested has enough time to share an opinion.

As a summary of this discussion, the community decided to release Ignite
2.5 on April 30. Most of the changes and features are already in the master.

Who is ready to become a release manager of 2.5? We need to prepare a
respective wiki page and outline the milestones (code freeze, QA, vote,
release).