Igniters,

I'm ready to take care of Apache Ignite 2.5 release.

I've started preparing wiki pages. There are many fixes in master
branch so I think that we should limit scope of the release soon (e.g.
next week) because stabilization and QA activities will also require
time.
I'll keep the community informed about all release preparation steps.