Hi, Denis Mekhanikov!

As far as I know, Ignite services are based on IgniteCache and we have
all its features. We can use listeners or continuous queries for
deployment synchronizations.

Why do you want using the discovery layer for that?

One more thing: we can use baseline approach for services, that means
*IgniteService.deploy()* returns ready to work service after
deployment on baseline nodes and deploy to other nodes on demand, for
example when deployed service's loading will be hight.

About versioning, maybe there is sense to extend public API:
IgniteServices.service(name, *version*)?

At first deployment, we can compute service's hashcode (just for an
example) and store it, after new deployment request for services with
an existing name we will compute new service's hashcode and compare
them if they have different hashcodes that we will deploy new service
as service with a different version.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.