Vyacheslav,

Service deployment design, based on replicated utility cache has proven to
be unstable and deadlock-prone.
You can find a list of JIRA issues, connected to it, in my previous letter.

The intention behind it is similar to the binary metadata redesign, that
happened in the following ticket: IGNITE-4157
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4157>
This change in service deployment procedure will eliminate need for another
internal replicated cache
and make service deployment more reliable on unstable topology.

Denis