On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:13 AM, Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Igniters,
>
> I like automatic redeploy which can be disabled by config if user wants to
> control this process. What do you think?

I do not think we should have anything automatic when it comes to
deployment, everything should be explicit. However, if we use the
deployment SPI, then a user should be able to do "hot" redeploy, where a
new service will be deployed if the user drops an updated jar.

We should not create anything new here. Ignite already has a deployment SPI
and it already works in a certain way. Let's not change it.

D.