Yes, the class deployment itself has to be explicit. I.e., there has to be
a manual step where user updates the class, and the exact step required
would depend on DeploymentSpi implementation. But then Ignite takes care of
everything else - service redeployment and restart is automatic.

Dmitriy Pavlov, all this is going to be disabled if DeploymentSpi is not
configured. In this case service class definitions have to be deployed on
local classpath and can't be updated in runtime. Just like it works right
now.

-Val