I did a very shallow research on Jekyll. Work flow seemed similar to
Docusaurus but more flexible in terms of directory structure- how docs can
be placed in the repo (Docusaurus requires docs to be stored in a
particular directory structure), as well as sidebar menu ( Docusaurus does
not allow child pages). Additionally, if so many open source projects are
using Jekyll, then I think it's definitely worth a try.

-Prachi