Hi Nick,

I can't find any timeouts specified for transaction creation in IGNITE-6967
code (for services cache), so I'm not sure current fix wil help. But anyway
soon it can be double-checked with 2.5 release.

I hope IGNITE-6967 will be fixed soon in the IEP-17. Vyacheslav Daradur
picked up this task. So workaround will not be necessary.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov