Hi Igniters,

Almost 1 year has passed since Make Teamcity Green Again was initially
proposed. During this process we managed to get almost successful Run Alls
in master, but currently regressions still occur. We all tried a lot of
things: careful examination of PR tests, continuous monitoring of master,
suite responsible contributor, tickets creation and so on.

According to Igniter's feedback most productive thing was master monitoring
and timely fix of new failures. But contributor’s enthusiasm is limited and
monitoring is not most enjoyable thing, so it's time to automate this
activity. I’ve created MTCGA.Bot which sends emails about new failures and
in addition has a couple of useful features.

The Bot is being developed only based on your feedback. 30 Ignite
developers already tried it. I'm going to run short webinar/presentation at
Mon 23 July and tell more about Bot capabilites, so everyone can make an
impression.

I would like to continue development and I propose to place TC Helper code
to Apache Ignite supplementary repository (same as ignite-release). What do
you think about it? Please share your vision till 24 July.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov