Hi Yakov,

Currently TC agents defended by Docker virtual network, that's why we don't
see intersection between several clusters, but in case of any step aside
(running several suites on one agent, running several tests on one machine
and so on) we will have problems and return back to this conversation.
I'm voting for simplifying and speeding up testing process. It will also
reduce the number of copy-paste in ton of tests, where Vm Ip Finder is used
explicitly. As developer I'm confusing when I see in a test VmIpFinder and
in other test Multicast without any reason or comment.
If you care about test coverage of MulticastIpFinder you can pick several
suites where number of starting/stopping is most frequent and leave
multicast there, but in general it's not necessary to have it everywhere.