Denis,

I would like to keep a single entry point into the whole Ignite development
process project,
but maybe other Igniters have another opinion on this. As for me, it's a
more convenient way
for searching any activity on dev.list by single keyword (e.g. PRs, JIRAs,
topics).

As mentioned Dmitry, you can configure your mail agent for grouping or
moving bot messages into
the separate directory. These messages have predefined topic names and can
be easily filtered.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 at 12:26 Dmitrii Ryabov <somefire...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Modern mail services allow users to filter messages. You can easily filter
> out bot messages.

> > Igniters,
> >
> > We have a lot of threads, created by bots on the dev list.
> > Currently messages are sent by JIRA, GitHub and MTCGA bots. Maybe, some
> > others too, but these are the most active.
> >
> > Take a look at this page:
> > http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.
> > com/Apache-Ignite-Developers-f1i35.html
> > It's hard to find actual discussions in this mess. I'd like to see
> > something like what we have on the users list:
> > http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/
> >
> > It doesn't seem necessary to me to mix discussions with this cryptic flow
> > of information.
> > Can we create a separate mailing list for bots?
> >
> > Denis

Maxim Muzafarov