Hi everyone,

I think email from the bot is something exceptional. In this case author
and committer already ignored test failures. So dev list is the last hope
that someone can come and fix the failure.

Other emails come from human actions, so I'm happy that so many actions
occur in the community. I never name it pollution.

Other Apache projects forward every comment in every PR to dev lists. So
Ignite notifications are rare.

Sincerely
Dmitriy Pavlov