Hi Alexey,

Thank you for that brilliant idea. Build ID was added intentionally to
separate topics. But for timeout failures, it creates odd topics.

I would like to suggest a modification of the idea: What if we will include
a suite name instead of build ID. It will keep the context of suite
failures and fixes in one topic. E.g. recent problematic suite: Zookeeper
will originate 1 or 2 topics, and human reply to it will be kept together
with suite failure context. Please share your vision.

Sincerely.
Dmitriy Pavlov