Even better, if RAM is exhausted page replacement process will be started.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Ignite+Durable+Memory+-+under+the+hood#IgniteDurableMemory-underthehood-Pagereplacement(rotationwithdisk)

Effect of the preloading will be still markable, but not as excelled as
with full-fitting into RAM. Later I can review or improve javadocs if it is
necessary.