Vyacheslav,

Exchange worker is strongly tied with
GridDhtPartitionExchangeFuture#init and it is ok. Exchange worker also
shouldn't be blocked for long time but in reality it happens.It also
means that your change doesn't make sense.

What actually make sense it is identification of places which
intentionally blocking. May be some places/actions should be braced by
blocking guards.

If you have failing tests please make sure that your failureHandler is
NoOpFailureHandler or any other handler with ignoreFailureTypes =
[CRITICAL_WORKER_BLOCKED].