Great work guys, thanks!

I've noticed TC fails in the build plan "Licenses Headers" which Igor
have fixed already by excluding Doxyfile from checking.

I've filled a ticket [1] and I'd suggest fixing the test in another
way by adding the license header to Doxyfile.

Igor, please, have a look at prepared PR [2] (tests passed [3]).

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4938/files
[3] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=2046206

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.