I'm sorry, but the IgniteDataset can not be used like a basic term, due to
it's ML specific term and also we have a few kind of datasets (that are not
equivalents of IgniteCache/Space and etc) like IgniteDataset,
PartitionBasedDataset, LocalCachedDataset and so on.

Of course, we could find a dataset as a primitive in Spark (but the main
reason to add this term there was a collaboration with Python - oriented
data scientists)

The real 'dataset' concept includes a lot of operations under the
'datasets': different math functions and etc

My suggestion: IDataBucket