Or we could extend our SQL commands by "GET BY KEY = X" and "PUT (x1, x2,
x3) BY KEY = X" and the IgniteTable could be correct.
Agree with Denis that each table in the 3rd normal form is like key-value
store. Key-value operations are only subset of rich SQL commands.

The problem with IgniteData that it's too common. Also, it's difficult to
understand is it a plural or single object? For instance, the bunch of
IgniteTables could be IgniteData. But the set of IgniteData? IgniteDatum?