Vovan,

Would you argue that we should have the similar API in Java as
Ignite.cache(CacheConfiguration) or
Ignite.getOrCreateCache(CacheConfiguration)?

With a proposed solution, every other API call would rely on it finally.

I am interested in having such feature not arguing about API alternatives.

We definitely should have the ability to change it via control.sh and Java
API. Everything else is optional from my point of view (at least on the
current stage).

Moreover, your arguments are more about our format of CacheConfiguration
which couldn't be defined in other languages and clients. So, maybe we
should start a discussion about how we should change it in 3.0?