Guys,

I like the idea with the configuration builder more.
We could limit the set of properties by providing only modifiable ones in
the builder interface.
Otherwise only runtime will show whether you tried to modify a proper
setting.
And if we decide to make another property modifiable, then we will just add
more methods to the builder interface,
so users won't need to remember, which properties in which versions are
available for change.

We should think about possibility to change a data region for a cache.
This is a valid use-case, when you realize, that data in your cache
occupies too mush space,
so you want it to become persistent.
Allowing to change data region configuration on nodes in run-time would be
ideal,
but it's outside of the scope of the proposed change.

Denis

чт, 22 нояб. 2018 г. в 11:30, Eduard Shangareev <eduard.shangar...@gmail.com