Alexey,

I don't see any problem in letting services work on a deactivated cluster.
All services need is discovery messages and compute tasks.
Both of these features are available at all times.

But it should be configurable. Services may need caches for their work,
so it's better to undeploy such services on cluster deactivation.
We may introduce a new property in ServiceConfiguration.

I think, this topic deserves a separate discussion.
Could you start another thread?

Denis